NCKU FLC Part-Time Teaching Position Opening (2019-2020 Acad. Year)
NCKU FLC Part-Time Teaching Position Opening
We are hiring part-time language lecturers of the following languages: Arabic, Burmese, and Thai
The duty is to teach elective courses of the above languages to non-major undergraduate students, starting from the Fall semester, 2019.
III. General requirements
1. M.A. degree (or above) in related fields
2. Teaching experience (preferable at the college level)
IV. Required documents for review
A. Required items
2. Publication list/record
3. Photocopy of M.A. (or PhD) diploma
4. Official transcript for the highest degree
5. Descriptions & syllabi of courses taught or proposed courses
6. One recommendation letter, sealed and signed by the referee.
7. Photocopy of the passport for any non-ROC applicant. If the applicant is currently residing in Taiwan, a photocopy of the ARC card is also required.
B. Optional items
1. Photocopy of the Teacher’s Certificate issued by the MOE of ROC and/or Certificate of Appointment by a university or college
2. Thesis/dissertation or other academic publications
All application materials should be mailed out before January 9, 2019 to:
Ms. Ya-Shu CHEN, Foreign Language Center
National Cheng Kung University
1 University Road, Tainan 701, Taiwan, R.O.C.
We do not return the materials to the applicants, so please send only the copies of the originals.
Contact: Ms. CHEN
TEL: 886-6-2757575 (Ext. 52258)